My name is Naomi, i am a sophomore at Lock Haven University. I am a Elemetary major, and i believe that i am going to minor in Special Ed. however i am not sure yet. I grew up here in Lock Haven, i went to school at Central Mountain.
The only technology i am familiar with is bascially microsoft word. I can use a Dvd player, a computer, Televisions, overhead projectors, and CD players. However I only have general knowledge on how to use all of these devices. I can not use them to the full extent possible.
In this class i hope to get a better knowledge of the devices i already know how to use. I would also like to become familiar with the smartboards. I hope to gain more information on how to better use the resources that are available to me. I also hope to become more knowledgeable on how to use the internet to my advantage in the class room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment